關於部落格
進資工一甲
  • 5999

    累積人氣

  • 1

    今日人氣

    0

    訂閱人氣

英文期末考範圍

17課生字
airport機場
amusement park遊樂園
ask for directions問路
backpack背包
camera照相機
change money兌換貨幣
check in住房登記
go on vacation度假
guide book旅遊手冊
hotel飯店
jet lag時差
lost 迷路的
pack打包
passport護照
phrase book會話手冊
suitcase小型行李箱
tour group旅遊團
travel agent旅行社
traveler's checks旅行支票
visa簽證
 
20課生字
anniversary週年慶
auction競價拍賣
brad品牌
cashier出納
catalogue型錄
chain store連鎖店
damaged損壞的
department store百貨公司
exchange交換
gift certificate 禮品兌換証
grocery shopping買菜、買雜貨
Internet網際網路
mall購物商場
market市場
purchase購買
receipt收據
sale降價拍賣
sales clerk銷售員
shopping list購物清單
used用過的、老舊的
 
21課生字
attachment附件
BBS電子佈告欄系統
browser瀏覽器
download下載
e-mail電子郵件、郵寄
homepage首頁
ISP網路服務提供者
Link連結
modem數據機
off-line離線
on-line在線上
search engine搜尋引擎
shipping fee運費
site網站
spam垃圾電子郵件
surf在網路上任意搜尋
upload上傳
URL一致資源定址
virus病毒
web page網頁
 
25課生字
answering machine電話答錄機
area code區域碼
busy忙線中
call someone back回某人的電話
cellular行動電話
city code 城市碼
collect cal對方付費的電話
country code國碼
dial撥號
directory assistance查號台
fax machine傳真機
hang up掛斷電話
leave a message留言
local市內的、當地的
long distance長途
operator接線生、總機
pager呼叫器
return someone's call回某人的電話
telephone bill電話帳單
voice mail語音郵件
 
17課
1、Do you like to travel?
1、你喜歡旅行嗎?
- I love to travel I go to new places as often as possible.
- 我很愛旅行。我儘可能的常去新的地方旅行。
- Sometimes, but not too often.
- 偶爾,可是不要太頻繁。
- Not really. It’s too much treble.
- 不是很喜歡,旅行其實蠻麻煩的。

2、Where have you traveled to ?
2、你有去過哪裡旅行呢?
- Lots of places, like Hong Kong,Japan, and Singapore.
- 很多地方,像是香港、日本和新加坡。
- I’ve only traveled in my own country. I've been to many different parts.
- 我只去過國內旅遊,我到過很多不同的地方。

3、What is the best place you have been to?
3、你去過最棒的地方是哪裡?
- Thailand was my favorite. The food was so good. And, the beaches were beautiful.
- 我最喜歡泰國,食物都好極了。還有,沙灘很漂亮。
- Oh, that's easy. Canada is always my favorite place to travel
- 喔,那個容易,加拿大一直是我最喜歡去旅行的地方。

4、Do you stay at nice hotels or cheap hotels?
4、你會去住在不錯的飯店或者便宜的飯店呢?
- I usually stay at nice hotels. They're more comfortable.
- 我通常都會住在好的飯店,它們比較舒適。
- I never have a lot of money, so I stay at cheap hotels.
- 我從來就沒有很多錢,所以我 都住便宜的飯店。
- Actually, in some countries, cheap hotels are very nice. My hotel in Bal was cheap and nice.
- 事實上,在某些國家,便宜的 飯店就已經很好了。我在器里 島所住的飯店就叉好叉便立。

5、Do you like to travel alone or with tour groups?
5、你喜歡自助旅行或跟團旅遊呢?
- Mostly, I go alone. I don't like big groups.
- 我大多從事自助旅行,我不喜歡一大群人。
- The first time I go to a country, I go with a tour group. The second time, I go by myself.
- 我第一次去某個國家會跟團去,第二次就自己去。

6、What do you bring when you travel?
6、你跟行的時候會帶些什麼?
- I take my clothes, a camera, my passport, and a few other things.
- 我會帶衣服、照相機、護照和一些其他的東西。
- I bring lots of stuff. It's always hard to carry my suitcases!
- 我帶很多東西,所以我的行李箱總是很難攜帶。

7、How many suitcases do you bring?
7、你都會帶多少個行李箱?
- I bring two o three.
- 兩個或三個。
- Actually, I just bring a backpack I like to travel light.
- 事實上我只帶個背包,我喜歡輕便的旅行。

8、Do you buy traveler's checks before you go on vacation?
8、你去度假時會買旅行支票嗎?
- Not usually. I prefer using my credit card.
- 我不常買,我比較喜歡用我的信用卡。
- Yes. I bring some traveler's checks, some cash, and my credit cards.
- 會啊,我會帶些旅行支票、一點現金,還有我的信用卡。

9、Have you ever been lost in another.
9、你有在別的國家迷過路嗎?
- No, not yet.
- 還沒有。
- Yes, I have. A nice policeman helped me find my way.
- 有啊,有個好心的警察幫我找到路回去。

10、Do you often get jet lag?
10、你常有時差問題嗎?
- I it's a long fights, I do get jet lag.
- 如果飛很久,我就會有時差。
- No, I don't It's easy for me to sleep on airplanes.
- 沒有,在飛機上睡覺對我來說很容易。

20課
1、What do you most often shop for?
1、你常買些什麼東西?
- I shop for groceries several times a week Besides that, I buy things for the house.
- 我每個禮拜都會買幾次雜貨,除此之外,我會買些家 裡要用的東西。
- CDs. I have hundreds of CDs in my room.
- 光碟,我房間裡有幾百張的光碟片。

2、Where do you like to shop for clothes?
2、你喜歡到哪裡買衣服?
- I prefer department stores. They have al the good brands.
- 我比較喜歡去百貨公司,它們有賣所有不錯的品牌。
- I usually go to a chain store, like Giordano. They have good clothes, and they're not too expensive.
- 我通常會去連鎖服飾店,像是佐丹奴啦,它們的衣服很好,而且也不會太貴。

3、Where do you go grocery shopping?
3、你都去哪裡買菜或雜貨?
- At grocery stores.
- 雜貨店。
- We buy food at the small market near our house. The food is fresh ad cheap.
- 我們在我們家附近的小市場 買食物,文新鮮又便宜。

4、Where's d good place to buy a present for someone?
4、哪裡是給人員禮物的好地方?- One of the big department stores like Sogos would be good.
- 大型百貨公司都很好,像是太平洋百貨啦。
- I prefer giving gift certificates to a store the person likes.
- 我比較喜歡送別人他們喜歡的店的禮品禮券,
  It’s the easiest way. Anyway, I’m bad at buying presents for people.
  那是最方便的。無論如何,我對買禮物給人很不在行。

5、How do you like to pay? (cash? credit card?)
5、你喜歡怎麼付帳? (現金?信用卡?)
- Personally, I lake paying in cash. I don't trust myself with credit cards.
- 以我個人而言,我喜歡付現金,我不相信自己使用信用卡的自制力。
- I use a credit card. I I use the card a lot, the credit card company will give me free prizes.
- 我會刷卡。如果我常常刷卡,信用卡公司會給我免費的贈品。

6、Can you return items to stores after you buy them?
6、你購物後,可以將東西退給商家去嗎?
- Yes, but only i the item is damaged. And, you must have a receipt.
- 可以呀,不過只有損壞的貨品,而且你要有收據。
- Not at most stores. It’s a lot of trouble.
- 大多數的商店不行,這很麻煩。

7、When do stores have big sales?
7、商店什麼時候有降價大拍賣?
- Once a year, the big stores have anniversary sales. There are great discounts on everything.
- 大的商家每年都會有一次週年慶,每個物品都有很高的折扣。
- Around the big holidays, some stores have sales.
- 在幾個大節日前後,有些商 店會有降價拍賣。

8、Do you ever buy used goods? What
8、你曾買過二手貨嗎?買的是什麼 東西呢?
- I sometimes buy used books ad CDs.
- 有時我會買二手書和光碟。
- Sure. All the furniture in my house is used.
- 當然買過,我家裡的傢具全都是二手貨。
- No, I don't like used things.
- 沒有,我不喜歡用別人用過的東西。

9、Have you ever bought anything on the Internet? What was it?
9、你曾上網購物嗎?買了什麼?
- I have. I ordered some books from amazom.com.
- 有啊,我從amazom.com訂了些書。
- I often buy things on Ebay. It’s an auction site.
- 我常在Ebay買東西,那是個競價購物網站。
- No, not yet I can't understand what the web pages say.
- 還沒有過,我沒法弄懂網頁上所說的東西。

10、Do you make a shopping list before you go shopping?.
10、你去購物前會擬一張購物清單嗎?
- I do when I go grocery shopping. It helps me remember what I need.
- 我去買雜貨時會擬,那可以幫我記住我要買的東西。
- Not very often.
- 我很少那麼做。

21課
1、How often do you go on-link?
1、你多久上網一次?
-   At least once a day, to check my e-mail.
-   每天最少一次,查我的電子 郵件。
-   I go on-line on the weekend, when I have free time..
-   我都在週末有空閒時上網。

2、Which ISP do you use?
2、你用哪個網路服務供應商?
-   Right now, I’m using Hi-Net.
-   現在,我用的是中華電信
-   My ISP is my cable company.
-   我用的是有線電視網路。

3、How much is your monthly or yearly fee?
3、你在每個月或每年的網路費用是多少?
-   It’s about $5,000 NT a year.
-   一年大約新台幣五千塊。
-   I depends on how much I'm on-line. I get charged for each minute I’m on the Net.
-   得看我上網多久而定,我上網的時候是以分計費的。

4、What time of the day can you get the fastest connection?
4、你一天中什麼時段的連線傳輸速率最快?
-   The daytime is the best.
-   白天時最快。
-   I've found Sunday mooning is a good time.
    我發現星期天上牛是最快的時段,
    Businesses are closed, and most people are sleeping. So, there's not much traffic.
-   那時公司行號沒上班,而很多人都還在睡覺,所以網路上一點也不擁塞。

5、Do you use an anti-virus program? Which one?
5、你有使用防毒軟體嗎?哪一個呢?
-   I use Norton's ant-virus program. It works very well.
-   我用的是諾頓防毒程式,它很好用。
-   No, I don't have one yet. But, I know I should get one.
-   我還沒使用過,不過我曉得我得用個防毒程式。

6、Which Internet browser do you use?
6、你用的是哪個網路瀏覽器?
-   I use Internet Explorer.
-   我使用IE。
-   I have three different browsers: Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer, and Neo Planet.
-   我有三種不同的瀏覽器:網景、IE、和新星球瀏覽器。

7、Have you made a home page for yourself? Was it easy?
7、你曾為你自己做過首頁嗎?容易做嗎?
-   I have a very simple home page. It wasn't difficult to make.
-   我有個很簡單的首頁,做首頁不難。
-   I’m not on-line too much. I don't need a home page right now.
-   我不常上網,我現在還不需要做首頁。

8、What kind of sites do you often visit? (news? shopping? BBS? chat?)
8、你常去哪種網站? (新聞?購物?佈告欄?聊天室?)
-   I check a few news sites every day. I also go to a lot of shopping sites.
-   我每天都會去些新聞網站看看,也會去很多購物網站。
-   A little bit of everything. I like to read posts on a few BBS sites.
-   每種我都去看一下,我喜歡 讀佈告欄網站張貼的東西。

9、Do you like to shop on –line? What for?
9、你喜歡上網購物嗎?買什麼?
-   I do, for a lot of things. Mostly, I buy CDs, books, and DVDs.
-   我喜歡們有很多東西可買,我大都買些CD、書、DVD
-   I want to, but there's a problem. Many sites won't ship things here.
    我想呀,不過有個問題。很多 網站不會把東西運來這,
    I they do, the shipping fee is too expensive.
-   就算 有運送服務,運費也太貴了。

10、Do you send and receive a lot of e-mail?
10、你寄收很多電子郵件嗎?
-   Let me tell you, I send a lot of e-mail That’s funny,
    我告訴你,我寄了很多電子郵件,那真的很好玩,
    because I never used to send letters to people!
-   因為我從來沒有寄信給人的習慣。
-   I only use e-mail for work.
-   我只有工作時才用電子郵件。

11、Do you receive a lot of spam?
11、你收到很多垃圾郵件嗎?
-   Yes, I do. It’s a lot of trouble.
-   是啊,真的很麻煩。
-   Not anymore. I have a new e-mail address. Only my fiends know about it.
-   現在沒有了,我有個新郵址,只有我的朋友才知道。

12、Can you easily remember URLs and r-mail addresses?
12、你可以很容易地記住一致資源定址和郵址嗎?
-   No way. I record al that stuff in my e-mail program and browser.
-   絕不可能,我會把那種資料記錄在我的電郵程式和瀏覽器內。
-   I can remember some. Sometimes its easy, especially for a big company like IBM or Apple.
-   我能記得一些,那些有時很好記,特別像IBM或蘋果電腦這些大公司。
 
25課
1、What's your phone number?
1、你的電話號碼幾號、
-  My number is 2844-9261.
-  我的電話是2844-9261。
-  My telephone number is 8407-8783.
-  我的電話號碼是8407-8783。

2、What's your city code and country code?
2、你的城市碼和國碼是幾號?
-  My city code is 02.
-  我的城市碼是02。
-  The country code for Taiwan is 886.
-  台灣的國碼是886。

3、How much time do you spend on the phone every day?
3、你每天花了多少時間在電話上?
-  Only a few minutes. I make maybe one or two calls a day.
-  只有幾分鐘。我每天大概打一兩個電話。
-  I don't talk much on the phone. But,
   我講電話不會講很久,不過,
   I do go on the Internet a lot. I'm on-line about an hour a day.
-  我上網的時間卻很多,每天上網的時間大約一個小時左右

4、How much is your telephone bill every month?
4、你每個月電話費要多少錢?
-  It's around $1,000 NT I'm on-line a lot, so my bill isn't cheap.
-  大概台幣一千塊左右,我常常上網,所以我的帳單不會便有的
-  It's about $300 NT. I'm not on the phone very much.
-  大概台幣三百塊左右,我不常用電話。

5、What's the number for directory assistance? For emergency services?
5、查號台的電話幾號?緊急事件的服務電話幾號呢?
-  Directory assistance is 104.
-  查號台是104。
-  Dial 119 for emergency services.
-  緊急事件要撥119。

6、Do you like to leave messages on answering machines?
6、你喜歡在答錄機上留言嗎?
-  No, I don't like to talk to machines.
-  不喜歡,我才不喜歡跟機器說話呢。
-  I don't mind. If you don't leave a message, the other person won't know you called.
-  我不在意,如果你不留言,別人就不知道你打過電話。

7. Do you have an answering machine? What does the message say?
7、你有電話答錄機嗎?你的電話留言說些什麼?
-  I have a cell phone, so I don't need an answering machine.
-  我有行動電話,所以我不需要答錄機。
-  I have a machine. I just says to leave a message.
-  兩個我都沒有,我不需那些東西。

8、Do you have a cell phone? A pager?
8、你有行動電話嗎?呼叫器呢?
-  I used to have a pager. Now I have a cell phone.
-  我以前有個呼叫器,現在我有支手機了。
-  I don't have either. I don't need them.
-  兩個我都沒有,我不需要那些東西。

9、When is it cheapest to make a long distance call?
9、什麼時候打長途電話最便宜。
-  It's cheapest at night.
-  晚上最便宜。
-  The weekends are cheapest.
-  週末最便宜。

10、Do you like to talk to people on the phone or in person?
10、你喜歡跟人講電話或是跟人面對面 說話?
-  I prefer talking with people in person. You can't see someone's face on the telephone.
-  我喜歡面對面跟人說話,講電話是沒辦法看到對方的表情的。
-  Both ways are fine.
-  兩種都好。
 
17課
Annie just got back from vacation in France.
安妮剛從法國度假回來

Sue: Welcome back, Annie!
蘇:歡迎回來,安妮!
Annie: Thanks.
安妮:謝啦。
Sue: How was your vacation?
蘇:你的假期過得怎樣?
Annie: It was pretty good. We stayed at a nice hotel.
安妮:很棒,我們住在一家很不錯的旅館。
Sue: So, what did you do?
蘇:那你們做f些什麼?
Annie: We walked around a lot And, we went to some cool museums.
安妮:我們到處走了很多路,我們還去了些很棒的博物館。
Sue: How was the food? I hear it's kind of strange.
蘇:那裡的食物怎樣?我聽說他們的食物很奇怪。
Annie: A little. But, it tasted alright I ate so much cheese, I may turn into a mouse!
安妮:是有一點,不過,吃起來 還不錯。我吃了好多起 士,快要變成一隻老鼠了。
Sue: Did you go shopping?
蘇:你有去購物嗎?
Annie: Of course. Here, I got this for you.
安妮:當然有。吶,這個給你。
Sue: What a beautiful scar! Thanks.
蘇:好漂亮的圍巾喔!謝了。
Annie: You're welcome.
安妮:不客氣。

20課
Lawrence and Peter are deciding where to do their Christmas shopping.
羅倫斯和彼得正在決定要上哪兒去買聖誕節的物品

Lawrence:It’s late November. You know what that means.
羅倫斯:已經十一月底了,你知道那代表什麼的。
Peter:Yeah, it’s time to shop for Christmas presents.
彼得:是啊,是該做聖誕購物的時候了。
Lawrence:I was thinking of shopping on the Internet this year.
羅倫斯:我在想今年是不是要上網 購物。
Peter:Have you done that before?
彼得:你以前有上網購物過嗎?
Lawrence:A little. It’s pretty easy. There are a lot of stores out there.
羅倫斯:有啊,很容易的,網路上有好多的商店。
Peter:So, you can find anything you need.
彼得:那你就能找到你需要的任何東西。
Lawrence:Right And, things are cheaper than in the stores.
羅倫斯:對啊,而且在們的東西也 比一般商店便宜。
Peter:That sounds like a good way to shop. Can you teach me how?
彼得:聽起來確實是個很好的購物方式心你可以教我怎麼做嗎?
Lawrence:Sure. You have a credit card, right?
羅倫斯:當然,你有信用卡,對吧?
Peter:Of course.
彼得:當然。
Lawrence:Good. Oh, one thing is, we better order our stuff soon.
羅倫斯:那好。喔,還有就是,我們得趕快訂購我們的東西。
          You know, they have to mail it to us. That takes a few days.
         你知道的,他們得把我們訂的東西郵寄給我們,所以那就會花個幾天時間。

21課
Ben and Jean are chatting on-line.
班和琴恩正在網路上聊天。
They're using the Internet Phone software.
他們正的是網路電話軟體。

Ben:Hey, Jean, can you hear me?
班:嘿,琴恩,你聽到我了嗎?
Jean:Yes. Am I coming through clear?
琴恩:有啊,我的聲音清楚嗎?
Ben:Pretty much. So, what are you doing?
班:很清楚。你在幹嘛?
Jean:I was just surfing the Web. I'm looking for a notebook computer.
琴恩:我才在網路上漫遊呢,我正在找一台筆記型電腦。
Ben:Have you tried CDW.com?
班:你有到CDW.com看過嗎?
Jean:Not yet. Are they good?
琴恩:還沒,他們的網站好嗎?
Ben:Yeah. And, they have links to the different computer companies.
班:不錯啊,他們也有連結到各個不同的電腦公司。
Jean:Alright, I'll try them. So, what are you doing?
琴恩:好啊,我會上去看看,那,你在幹嘛呢?
Ben:Well, I just finished reading the news on CNN.com.
班:喔,我才剛看完CNN網站上的新聞呢。
Jean:Anything interesting?
琴恩:有什麼有趣的新聞嗎?
Ben:Not really. I still need to check out my auction on EBay.
班:沒什麼,我還得去EBay看看我的拍賣。
Jean:What are you selling?
琴恩:你賣些什麼東西啊?
Ben:A few baseball cards.
班:一些棒球卡。

25課
.Mr. Branson calls the operator to place a collect call.
布藍森先生打電話給接線生要求幫忙接通一個對方付費的電話。

Operator:Operator.. How can I help you?
接線生:這裡是接線生,請問我能幫您什麼忙嗎?
Mr. Branson:I’d like to place a collect call, please.
布藍森先生:我想請你接通一個對方付費的電話。
Operator:What’s the number, please?
接線生:請問對方的電話幾號?
Mr. Branson:Area code 496, 529-8824.
布藍森先生:區域碼496,5298824。
Operator:And your name?
接線生:您的名字是?
Mr. Branson:My name is Larry Branson.
布藍森先生:我的名字是賴瑞﹒布藍森。
Operator:Just a moment please.
接線生:請稍等一下…
Woman:Hello?
女士:喂?
Operator:I have a collect call from a Mr. Larry Branson. Will you accept the charges?
接線生:有通由賴瑞﹒布藍森先生打來的付費電話,你願意付費嗎?
Woman:Yes, I will.
女士:我願意。
Operator:Thank you.
接線生:謝謝。
Mr. Branson: Hi, Kathy...
布藍森先生:嗨,凱蒂...

相簿設定
標籤設定
相簿狀態